1. HOw are you today?
I'm good thanks for asking, how are you?
2. Well, my first question is what do you do as a reverend?
I am a counselor, I run a school, I hold bible studies every Wed. and Sun. I
also organize programs to help the elderly and children.
3. What activities do you do in the programs that you organize?
We have bible games, lessons that teach children what is right and what is wrong
to do according to the bible.
4. What do you teach in the bible studies?
I teach the Lord's word,. We talk about what problems we face everyday and how
we can avoid temptation of the Devil.
5. What do you think about witches?
I think they are evil, but okay when it is Halloween. No one should practice
witchcraft if there is such a thing.
6. Would you kill anybody that did practice witchcraft?
No, because the l;ord did not teach us to kill or judge people on what they
do in their own time.
7. What would you do if they came to you and asked for help?
I would pray for them and ask the
Lord to forgive their souls and the sins they had committed.
8. What would you say to a family member that was accused of something they
Well I would tell them to turn
to the lord for help and keep their hopes up because the problem will pass.
9. Who do you admire? Well, Jesus, because I love him and he helps every